Compatible Check

its really worth getting a better GPU with the expense of you CPU.
read some off PP Mguire's articles, dang i cant find them, but they are good, if anybody can find a link post it! its about cpu and gpu and stuff like that

Should I then go to a i3 and upgrade the gpu...

Oh ya did I forget to say I'm not running any hard game my i3 ingraded gpu Pc can run my main game at 50 fps..... I plan to run sleeping dogs and gta V....and cs go at a 50 fps at the lowest(maybe lower for gta V...) is that possible?

And the us ...that's the next issue I cant find the video I ca. Describe it though..

It was white with a blue led rim
Had 7-12 ports(fairly long)
GTA V isn't coming to PC. If you don't play any of the games I just rabbled off then don't worry about it. I spec according to the popular games that are out and about to come out which is why I mentioned those because benchmarks are also easily attainable.

I don't really think I can help there without seeing it.

its really worth getting a better GPU with the expense of you CPU.
read some off PP Mguire's articles, dang i cant find them, but they are good, if anybody can find a link post it! its about cpu and gpu and stuff like that
It's stickied to the top of the sub-forum.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/your-cpu-modern-games-guide-those-building-261626/

GTA V isn't coming to PC. If you don't play any of the games I just rabbled off then don't worry about it. I spec according to the popular games that are out and about to come out which is why I mentioned those because benchmarks are also easily attainable.

I don't really think I can help there without seeing it.

It's stickied to the top of the sub-forum.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/your-cpu-modern-games-guide-those-building-261626/

.....I...thought it was coming to Pc...w...hat ever....

What else do you need to know? To show me the usb hub

It's back and forth but official statement from Rockstar is there are no details on PC and they only have 360 and PS3 listed. Hence the statement in my sig.

I need to physically see it or else there is no way I could identify it due to lack of information.

It's back and forth but official statement from Rockstar is there are no details on PC and they only have 360 and PS3 listed. Hence the statement in my sig.

I need to physically see it or else there is no way I could identify it due to lack of information.

Could you some how find one similar?

For me to do that I would be doing something you can do yourself. Not trying to be rude, but you can browse through all what Newegg and the others have to find something similar or what you saw before.

For me to do that I would be doing something you can do yourself. Not trying to be rude, but you can browse through all what Newegg and the others have to find something similar or what you saw before.

Your not being rude but I have searched everywhere for one....I mean newegg..frozencpu...google...ebay....I must be blind that's why I ask you because you might know where one is...Sorry if that sounded rude too..

Back
Top Bottom