Graphic card not function

naiveboy

Beta member
Hello everyone,

Wednesday, while playing game, CPU fan and casing fan suddenly stop spinning. Then processor temperature raised up and pc auto shut down. After restart, CPU fan and casing fan still not spinning. But after i rotate the CPU fan with finger, it continue to spin again. Then i continue play game, without problem for that day. Casing fan remain not spinning until now.

Thursday, turned on my computer, nothing is display on monitor with my nvidia graphic card, but i can hear the music when my pc enter windows. Graphic card fan is spinning. Then i switch to using motherboard built-in graphic and the monitor can display but not every time. Some time even built-in graphic also fail to display when i turned on my computer. Once the built-in graphic successfully display, it can continue to displaying without problem. Graphic card remain fail to display until now. No graphic artifacts was observed before that. What happen to my pc?

Appreciate your help.

You can have any one of these problems. Power supply could be failing. Motherboard may be failing. Try to change where you plug in the fans that arnt working and see if it works.

You can have any one of these problems. Power supply could be failing. Motherboard may be failing. Try to change where you plug in the fans that arnt working and see if it works.
I have replaced a new power supply unit and the graphics card is working well now. Thanks for help!

Back
Top Bottom