Headset Has Echo

Morove

Beta member
Hello, I have a problem. I have a headset, but when I talk with my friends I have a bad echo. Apart from that, they don't even want me to use my mic because my voice sounds similar to robots doing anal. Please help me, I have no clue what's wrong. I use Windows 7, and I tried fixing the echo by turning my volume down to 2, but it didn't do anything. If you could help me, I'd be eternally grateful.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem. I have a headset, but when I talk with my friends I have a bad echo. Apart from that, they don't even want me to use my mic because my voice sounds similar to robots doing anal. Please help me, I have no clue what's wrong. I use Windows 7, and I tried fixing the echo by turning my volume down to 2, but it didn't do anything. If you could help me, I'd be eternally grateful.

Question, what kind of speaker setup do you have ?
What volume level is it set to ?
What kind of sound card are using and are you using special effects in the sound control property ?

Try cancelling all noises in the room, there is a option for it.

First thing that should have been asked is what headset do you have, and where do you have it plugged in. If your headset has a USB connection make sure it is plugged in to the back USB port and NOT your keyboard. Keyboard USB can cause a ground out which will cause poor quality through your mic, and headphones. Also, if you have keyboard or front PC ports plug your headphones directly into the back of your motherboard. Keyboard ports can cause cross talk which will produce echo and a poor talk back, or robots doing anal.

Back
Top Bottom