how are these builds for a budget gaming pc

notamusician

Beta member
alright well my old desktop burnt out so i need a new one and i'm on a budget also i'd like to note that i already have a hard drive and optical drive from my previous desktop that is why they're not on the list

so heres the first AMD A10-5800K, NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) - System Build - PCPartPicker

and heres the second AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black, Sapphire Radeon HD 6870, Apex Vortex 3620 - System Build - PCPartPicker

so which one should i go with also will either of these be able to run games like planetside 2 LoL and possibly bf3 (on mid settings at least?)

i apologise for the lack of punctuation also it's kind of a pain to add that on a phone

What is in your old PC? Might be able to salvage some of that to save on cash because you are going to need a better quality PSU.
it was a basic PC i can probably get the ram and as i mentioned the hard-drive and the disc-drive but the psu isn't gonna help much it is a 350w psu

The Nvidia card is much better for the money, and it doesn't make much of a difference anymore because you wont be installing any display drivers.

Rosewill PSUs suck. The one I have picked out is the best you can get on the budget.

Why only 4? Doesn't make much sense.

I suppose you're right and actually I was only gonna get 4gb cause I had thought that was all I was really gonna need but if you think I should go with 8gbs i guess it's not much more anyways

Technically it is, but only if you run no programs in the background at all times. 8GB gives leeway to run a few things in the background without hassle.

Back
Top Bottom