Building a PC

Cieran

Beta member
Right, I'm looking to build my PC and signed up to ask you guys who have more knowledge than I do in this. Now I'm looking to spend around 700 - 900 british pounds on the PC and I have no clue where to start.

I'd love some advice on this please, maybe a whole list of all the components I've got and also recommended products, it'll be a massive help!
Also, how hard is it to fit it all myself? Like I don't have much experience apart from removing and putting in RAM and GFX cards in the past.

I'll like a PC to be able to run games brilliantly, such as WoW and much bigger games hopefully inc, Skyrim and what not!

EDIT: Already got monitor, gaming mouse and also a gaming keyboard!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, looks all great.

Is that everything I'll need to set it up from scratch? How hard will it be to fit it all together.

Will you also need an OS?

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-Bit - OEM (GFC-02050) [GFC-00599]

As for fitting it all together, it's very easy. It does take some patience (and sometimes some cursing thrown in :p ) but you'll be surprised as to how easy it actually is and once your done, you might just be itching to do another build! LOL

Edit: as stated above... PP Mcguire is 100% correct about the SSD drive. I am a recent convert thanks to him, but couldn't justify the cost of buying one. But once I did... Let's just say even my wife wants one for her machine now after seeing mine. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom