ocing my eVGA 6800GT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Hey, i want to oc this beast. My idle temps are 58* Stock speeds. How should i go on to do this? Any help appreciated, Thanks

U-Toast

i just did the detect settings auto, and it put them at 406/1110
hows that for a start? or hsould i bring it down? and let my chip get used to it a bit?

See :D told ya man. Yeah those settings are good, thats about what I have them at. Just watch every now and then the heat and make sure that it doesnt get too hot. Also if the screen starts tearing or ripping make sure you lower the overclock.

Also make sure that "Apply changes at Startup" or something along those lines is checked otherwise it will just go back to being the same speed at stock.

BTW now your GT is faster than the Ultras :D

Yes, it's fine.

nvidia, nubius (although as expert-like as he is, isnt the only one here incase you are blind and can't see anyone else). Oh and the Ultra speeds thing, I suggest stay out of this unless you arent going to flame us, I was talking about the stock speeds of an Ultra. If I wanted to, i could slap on another heatsink and my $100 less card than yours will be just as fast.

Hey dont talk flamein to me. Nubius will warn you. Oh and 425 is stock speed. go look it up and BTW i have a 6800 ULTRA EE now so your GT is PWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom