USB2.0-crw

kidmo87

In Runtime
Hello everyone, I hope im on the right forum for this. On my device manager, usb2.0-crw is seen, but it has that yellow thing, and an exclamation point. Honestly I don't know what usb2.0-crw is. I have a dell laptop and am on their drivers site, but don't even know what I need to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hello everyone, I hope im on the right forum for this. On my device manager, usb2.0-crw is seen, but it has that yellow thing, and an exclamation point. Honestly I don't know what usb2.0-crw is. I have a dell laptop and am on their drivers site, but don't even know what I need to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Easiest way to find out:

Right click the device in Device manager > properties > Details tab > Under 'Property' dropdown, select Hardware Ids.

Should see something like "VEN_XXXX&DEV_XXXX" in there, where XXXX is a hexadecimal combination. Post that here, and I can look it up from PCIDatabase.com.

Or you can download driver doctor

Why get extra software when you can do it yourself and not need additional software running to clutter up your system?

Going through device manager and getting the hardware ID get's the ID to reference to the exact chip. Using extra software doesn't always work.

Back
Top Bottom