Greetings Fellow Techlings!

BrainFRZ

Solid State Member
Hey everyone! I'm sort of new to the whole IT thing, and I've been looking for a forum that I could call my home. This one seems to be one of the friendliest, least stuck-up forum I've found, so here I am!

I guess I should start off saying something about me, so here it goes. As I said, I'm definitely still a novice in the whole IT thing, but I still do have some knowledge! I originally started out a couple years ago with programming MUDs, which is a kind of the parent of MMOs, and entirely in text (le gasp!). Anyway, I originally started going to school to get into Software Engineering, but I had some life problems (I hate those things), and I had to drop out due to money issues. When that happened, I more or less abandoned tech for a bit, trying to pursue music. (Not to toot my own horn, but I play a killer clarinet. :B) However, I was recently given an amazing chance to get back in when I got a sponsor who is funding me for some training and setting me up with interships.

Right now, I'm actually finishing up a CompTIA A+ certification course, and plan to take the exams sometime in December. It's kind of exciting, I think, because it's giving me knowledge for the hardware side on top of the bit I've learned myself and been taught in the software side. I'm really excited about this forum though, as it does seem homely, and I hope I can give answers to help others, and get answers to help me. If you can put up with my kooky personality, I hope I can snuggle in and set up shop.

Back
Top Bottom