Really Low Fps in games..

Heat is never goes over 82C max while full use
Closed AA still does artifacts.
Vsync doesnt change anything also
First card uses %99 second card uses %98 while in BF3
Tried old drivers also
There is a switch to second bios button on my graphic card. Could it fix to problem if i switch other bios from current one?
That is excellent scaling so you shouldn't be having any problems. I'm all out of ideas without being in front of the PC first hand.

I dont know if switching bios would do much if you hadn't made any bios changes in the first place. Do the simple stuff first: uninstall/reinstall drivers, clean out fans, reapply thermal, run more tests afterwards and maybe decrease your in-game settings. It sounds like your computers choking on ultra.
His computer is fine, especially if his GPUs are being used max.

That is excellent scaling so you shouldn't be having any problems. I'm all out of ideas without being in front of the PC first hand.

His computer is fine, especially if his GPUs are being used max.

Not exactly, i have had a similar problem as him and after running basic troubleshooting procedures i had my computer performing normally. Computers are tricky tricky machines.

Well tried everything, i tried to set all settings on low still does artifacts + they are more visible on low settings. I checked the amd website they said if u change system and plug the card in new system make sure u got same drivers + os or it can cause artifacts. The only thing i didnt try is changing the graphic cards bios bc i tried both cards on 5 diffrent pc even with 1200 watt power supply they do the same thing i guess this is a issue that happens if u plug the graphic card another system so shame on amd if changing bios wouldnt help ill send cards to amd back for fix i hope they help...

Swapping the cards into new systems wont cause artifacting like that. If these cards do the same thing in different systems then they are damaged and needs to be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom