Hi All

HalfPopped

Beta member
I've been what I guess would be described as a computer "enthusiast" for quite awhile now. Enough so that I am seriously considering majoring in a computer field. Even with that said though, I am still lacking in computer knowledge and will never try to act like I know more than I do, which is very little. I have an above average basic knowledge of computers and my arsenal is as follows (lol):

1) Desktop PC with Windows 7 OS, AMD Athlon II 2.00 GHz Processor 64 bit System with 2 GB ram

2) Desktop PC with Windows XP Pro OS, AMD Athlon 64 Processor 32 bit System 3500+ 2.19 GHz, 3 GB Ram

3) Laptop PC with Windows 7 OS, AMD Phenom II P650 Dual-Core Processor, 2.60 GHz 64 bit, 3.00 GB Ram.

This is my Workstation/PlayStation combo. I'm looking forward to communicating with others who may have ideas and insight not just on expanding and enhancing my current computers, but who also might not mind teaching someone who is willing to learn anything and everything anyone has to offer. My mind is and endless sponge!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to conversing with all of you. If you have any questions or comments... You know where to find me!

Hahaha, yea she's a bit of a Dino, but still works well for me.. more of an internet and word processing computer than anything. I was considering upgrading the processor, but I'm guessing at this point maybe a motherboard swap might wind up being a better bet across the board..

Yea, actually it does... No real problems and as long as I don't game to heavy.... it works pretty well.. I swapped out the factory video card with an NVIDIA G force 7300 GT and I've played World of Warcraft with no real problems with it... so ... guess you're right..

Hello, I am a computer geek and love to play computer games, blog and do some crazy things with my computer.
I hope to meet cool geeks that can tackle any computer related problems. I also do my best to provide solutions to problem that i can solve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi arthurokonkwo... Nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the forums and hope to learn as much as I can, as well as contributing information when possible also. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom