Freezing Problems

Soapface

Solid State Member
Hello,

I recently bought a GeForce GTX 670 Gaming System 1 (PCCG GeForce GTX 670 Gaming System 1 [PCCG-I6701508] - $1299.00 : PC Case Gear). It has been running normally and all, everything seems to work. I downloaded a few games (Saints row: The Third and F.E.A.R 3) I put the graphics to Ultra. In Saints Row I'm driving around and it suddenly freezes completely. In F.E.A.R 3 when I load into a game it freezes completely as well.
I am able to ctrl + alt + del and end task to get out of the game. It only seems to be doing this for demanding games with good graphics. I have no idea on how to fix it.

Thanks.

make sure you have the latest updates for your Graphic card ( Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers )
also make sure like the boys said, that the temperature is normal or else, it could be something with the driver, if its outdated update it. if it still doesn't work try uninstalling the current installed driver and then install the latest driver again. if it doesn't work get back to the forum, or you can always send me a private message.

Back
Top Bottom