Really Dumb question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Yeah so when I went to download an Mp3 from an unknown artist so you know they just put it up on their pages and whatnot, so yeah I accidentally hit "Always remember this decision' So ya know you have the option of Open or Save when you go to download anything, text file, a program or anything like that, yeah I don't want it to automatically choose open because now I have to go to 'save target as' but if I click a link currently it just starts downloading it to a Temp Folder...I don't know where the setting is to correct this. Anyone else know :p Thanks all

bah screw it, I guess I'll listen to the advice of others, what's a good browser? I've heard people say Firefox is the best and a friend of mine swears by Avant browser.....what do you think?

Nubius,

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

F----I-----R-----E-----F-----O-----X

p.s: Hmm..some 30 odd people will reply to this thread. Eveyone will say "firefox" except for Major with his "opera" comment ;) :D.

Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

F----I-----R-----E-----F-----O-----X
lol yeah I've heard of Opera, but only know him as the only person who uses it :p and I think i tried it once and hated it, but yeah I've heard firefox from everyone so I'm going to go try it now. Better not screw up my googletoolbar! :p

I'm now posting from firefox....am I coming in clearly??? Can everyone hear me? Aright good...check mic...1...2...1.....2.....3....

I feel lost! It's such a strange place! Seems like stuff loads a hell of a lot faster and like the screen is bigger......wha hoppened!?! :eek:

The colors on TF have changed....there's like black boarders around the Thread headers...I don't remember that

Yeah the top of the forums list where it says:

FORUMS POSTS DATE LAST POST

the black line that's there is WAY thicker on FireFox, why would this be?

I'm now posting from firefox....am I coming in clearly??? Can everyone hear me? Aright good...check mic...1...2...1.....2.....3....

Copy that. Loud and clear..:p

I feel lost! It's such a strange place! Seems like stuff loads a hell of a lot faster and like the screen is bigger......wha hoppened!?!

Ha ha ..lol. eah Firefox seems to process HTML tags little different from IE. And basically the difference lie in the default font and its size. You can work around in preferences .

"Welcome to the world of firefox." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom