Laptop Suggestion?

If you were to sell your "big rig" do you really think you would only get 100-200 dollars? Because from my math that is what you think you would get. Now tell us again EVERYTHING you are looking for. Screen size, HDD, processor, video card, RAM, etc.

If you were to sell your "big rig" do you really think you would only get 100-200 dollars? Because from my math that is what you think you would get. Now tell us again EVERYTHING you are looking for. Screen size, HDD, processor, video card, RAM, etc.

15-17 Inch screen, 750 or 1TB HDD, quad core, atleast a 1 gig dedicated memory 6GB memory

I know i'm looking for more then in my price range but i guess income tax is coming pretty soon too though... but even with those specs theirs so many name brands i'm just looking for what some of you guys have had experience with.

I have an ASUS laptop, which I am in love with. It is out of your price range (1200) but I know ASUS makes great laptops, so you might want to look into them.

Wow, i forgot all about this thread. i'm very sorry. Like i said.. i didn't mean i already have a HDD.. i'm looking for a 640 or more HDD that have been coming with most laptop these days.. and i think most of the newer laptops has 8GB memory and CPU isn't that big of a day.. i'm thinking about selling my big rig and just having a laptop for doing backup movies and surfing the web and doing LIGHT gaming.. budget now would be around 500-600 bucks i'd say.. just so much to pick from these days hard to to pick out the good from the bad.

You are so right with the wide variety of options sporting supposedly "advanced" technology causing difficulty in the selection of your notebook/laptop. Just what exactly does "LIGHT gaming" dictate? Games like Runescape or games like WoW? Or did you mean "LIGHT" by hours you'll be gaming, but still be playing spec-demanding games?

I like that, i'll look into that

You are so right with the wide variety of options sporting supposedly "advanced" technology causing difficulty in the selection of your notebook/laptop. Just what exactly does "LIGHT gaming" dictate? Games like Runescape or games like WoW? Or did you mean "LIGHT" by hours you'll be gaming, but still be playing spec-demanding games?

Light gaming like "Rune" Older games that doesn't take much at all to run..

I was kinda curious about the touchscreen laptops with Win 8 and all.. anyone have any experience with it?

I was kinda curious about the touchscreen laptops with Win 8 and all.. anyone have any experience with it?
I am currently on one right now. I have the touch screen disabled because i hate touch screens (nothing futuristic about rubbing your grubby greasy fingers all over your screen) but mine runs great! It was around 525 dollars and i run light games on it such as Counter Strike: Global Offensive, TF2, Maplestory, Starcraft II and Warcraft III. Even League of Legends works like a charm! I certainly recommend the series of laptops. Mine is from the Samsung NP300 series of laptops (2.10GHz x86 chipset)

Back
Top Bottom