Search Broken

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Seems TF seach feature is broken. Each time I try a search, I get a Database error. The tag search does work though. The issue happens from both the quick drop-down search box at the top of the page, and also on the advanced search page.

Screenshot:
SeachError.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Seach Broken

Yes this is a known issue due to the switch back the vB 3.8. The search feature and the database do not like each other as you can see. It is being looked into, or at least that was what I was told. ;)

Yep, still broken for me...

Under advanced search, I can not search for a keyword that a user has used.
Also, clicking Search this thread, entering a word, then clicking submit yields the same issue.

Database error
The Tech & Computer Forums database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.techist.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.techist.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Can you let me know what you are searching? I am not able to recreate this - I've done a bunch of advanced searches and not encountered an issue.

At the advanced seach, I will search for a term such as Xeon, at the same time, for username Trotter, those are the only fields filled out.

It isn't working for me either, i tried a search for 'RAM' earlier and got that same error.

Back
Top Bottom