Is my computer fast enough for win 7???

webster247

Solid State Member
I have an acer aspire one zg5. Right now it has Xp pro with service pack 3.

I was wanting to know if it can handle windows 7

it has:
1.60ghz intel atom processor
1.48gb ram
250gb hdd

I know the ram and hdd can handle it but im kinda worryed about the porrcessor.

I ran Windows 7 on a lower-clocked Atom with no issues. Video playback was an arse but otherwise it ran fine for basic tasks (browsing, office, GBA emulator).

I have 64-bit Windows 7 Home running on my little HP mini 210 and it runs just fine. The only difference is I have a 2GB stick. but like Yami, I have some video playback issues, depending on what it is I want to run. But that's not a Windows issue...

Can anyone help me with my GCSE project?

Hi!
I'm currently starting my GCSE Electronics coursework project, a lockable HDMI cable with a chip and pin code to stop users using a certain device. For example, it would be a HDMI cable, that locks a both ends, and in the centre of the cable you could block/unblock the signal to the device by entering a pin.
My problem is, however, is that a HDMI cable contains 14 pins, and I would have to block off the correct pin to avoid damaging the device. I am stuck as to which one to block off that would safely stop the signal reaching it's intended destination. Does anyone know which one I have to block?

Any help would be vastly appreciated
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom