Comp build

ok so figured out the PS issue, but back at the same spot where it says it cant detect any drivers, I have 3 SATA cables connected yet only the one attach to my CD/DVD ROM, I have 2 320gb HDD connected to the mobo but they arent being detected, is being detected on the mother board according to the bios, so when trying to DL windows I get the error that I have no detected driver, i feel so close, i dont if my HDD from my old comp have gone bad? so I just need that and Ill be good to go, if Im doing something wrong on my end.

I'm not sure on what RAID is, it is just running 2 different HDDs so you dont have a 640 gb but 2 320gb, I'm not sure, ive been in bios and tried setting under raid and nothing changed. i can feel my HHD being powered but not connecting to mobo. atm im just trying 1 HDD, still nothing.

XX0 the two XX of the six on the bottom are where the sata cables are connected,

and yes i have it on AHCI, atleast that is what the manual recommended.

ive tried these cables in every SATA location is vary cables, and it is always the same, though I want to say I remember well looking at my system I had 2 yellow cells lite up at a point, but now i think im just hoping.

still nothing, have em both into the gray SATA ports, and on my bio still shows nothing is being detected,

When i boot up now i get Asmeia 106X SATA controller Ver 0.93 AHCI Mode
Copyright
SMART supported
Using PCIE Gen 2
usually it say device cannot be find, and its doing it again now, but last night it say something else.

That means if you are getting that Asmeia screen you are using the separate chip and if that still isn't detecting your drives idk what's wrong. Do they work in another computer?

Back
Top Bottom