Budget PC!!

I can't find the H50 online. Would the H60 be equivalent.

I just ordered the other parts except the graphics card.
3570k, 300R, 650TX = $370 - $35 in Rebates, plus a free fan

Last edited:
What do you know about the H60 it is $64.99 on newegg with a mail in rebate brings it in under the $60 budget.

The H60 is thinner than the H50, just look at it closely in comparison. If you are willing to pay over 60 bucks Corsair still sells both the H50 and H55 on their site. It's super easy to order from them.

I am willing for better performance. Is it that much better just wondering?

Last edited:
You can go for performance and silence on both air cooled and water cooled. The difference being when you go silent on one of these you don't lose that much more performance.
An air cooler when you lower the fan speed you lose static pressure pretty much doubling up on your loss. With the right fans, you can have silence AND good static pressure on a rad that's built for silence. Can't forget either, that heat is released from the block, pump, and hoses in a water system.

I run a 4.2ghz 24/7 folding 3960x with HT enabled on my H50 with a low RPM push/pull setup. You'll probably easily get 4.6GHz with it.

Sweet I will put it on my list to ordered. Hopefully finish all the ordering Monday! Just went to Corsair website both H50 and H55 are out of stock. Guess maybe I will go with the H60 or H80.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom