thermaletake bigwater 760plus
asus hd7970 dcu II top
samsung md230x3 for eyefinity
atx760 psu
win7 64bit
nothing is overclocked all standard configs from box

kind regards
Darrenw

i keep getting light and dark vertical lines across all 3 monitors and they flash on and off but not losing signal if i run one monitor it goes away i was thinking driver issues but there all upto date

kind regards
Darrenw

what do u meen by vsync? i and new to all these terms i have never had this problem. this it the first non nvidia graphics card i have used and it is causing me headaches.

KR
Darrenw

Well AMD drivers do suck.

Vsync is a graphics option you'll find in the CCC (Catalyst Control Center) and in your game menu. Go to your game options and see if Vsync is turned on. If it isn't then turn it on and see if that helps.

The only other thing it can be is an instability issue.

how do i find out if it is a stability problem if had the computer run prim95 and it ran that fine. so how else can i check the only think i could think of is 2 of the monitors ar using dvi and 1 is display port. changing them all to display port could that fix this problem

KR
Darrenw

No it isn't the connection. Did you try Vsync? That kind of screen tearing is usually caused by high resolutions or high amounts of AA which Vsync fixes.

Only other option is test GPU by using Furmark.

Back
Top Bottom