HELP my video card! :(

FoxiStatis

Baseband Member
Hey guys I just built a new computer with the following video card PowerColor HD7770 GHz Edition 1GB

I'm trying to triple screen and it doesn't seem to be picking up the adapter, which is

Amazon.com: KingWin Display Port to VGA Adapter/Active (DP-1): Computers & Accessories

I have three ports a DVI, HDMI, and a display port. None of my monitors have a display port so I wanted to get a display port to VGA basically what happens is Catalyst manager pick up the device as a VGA but wont send signal through it so I am stuck using 2 screens. Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong? Could the device be not functioning? If you need anymore information please ask!:)

Well alittle more information for people, it picks up the monitor and says "3: Display Device on VGA" then when I hit under multiple displays and put "Extend desktop" it says "Unable to save display settings." and I can't do anything with that. And to continue off of what you said PP Mguire I can't even see it in CCC but I can in windows which is weird. Thanks for the reply ^_^

Back
Top Bottom