Really need some help here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboy696

Baseband Member
I really need some help here.. I just got my computer back last week and it was fine until the other day. I clicked on a buddy icon to download...and it was filled with spyware and stuff...well i got most of tht gone...but i think the other day. i downloaded Veroz or something tht i seen in a tv ad. it was for viruss and stuff. well anyway it like shut down the computer for no reason..than when it started back up it took my internet connection away with it... becuz when it shut down i was in the process of uninstallin it....plez help i want my inernet coneection back!!!

there are several spyware programs that damage the registry when removed unless you follow removal instructions for that particular software...cant be sure of all you have and what all may be a factor, i would suggest a booting in safe mode, try a system restore back to before it was installed then run adaware or spybot s&d which should remove the left overs.
http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button

"Registrationery..."

I think that programs like RegEdit and Registry Cleaner are designed to fix problems like this. Do a Google search or something. :cool:

Thanx so much...im so happy..it worked...i tried restore in normal mode the other day and it didnt work....but now tht i went into safe mode and di it it worked!!! THANX SO MUCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom