Need some things for a moderate budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is maxtor any good because Ive had some bad runins with HDs only one Ive trusted is WD, my Hitachi has so many errors that it wont run anymore thanks :)

Yes, Hitachi sucks. I don't know wich HD is better, WD or Maxtor. One of my WD's died a few years ago. My Maxtor is still alive.

Well I've only ever had WD and I've never had one fail yet! Although I'm considering purchasing a 200gb maxtor so lets hope they don't fail me either! :p

Although I have never used a Western Digital, NONE of my Maxtors have croaked on me. One was used for more than 6 years... the other was used for 3 and this one for almost 1 year. No problems with any of them what-so-ever.

Although I have never used a Western Digital, NONE of my Maxtors have croaked on me. One was used for more than 6 years... the other was used for 3 and this one for almost 1 year. No problems with any of them what-so-ever.

Good to know, puts my mind at a little more ease at that purchase lol, I hope I wind up having the same luck, especially with 200gb, definitely don't want to lose that, my precious pr0n will be gone!

Nubius said:
my precious pr0n will be gone!

We all enjoy the stuff but, Lol, 200GB devoted just to pr0n? :eek:! Either you have a REAL nasty habbit or I have misunderstood lol! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom