Need a new graphics card (Limit: $310)

Yes. I think the only game that might give you some trouble is Metro2033 but only with MSAA on. That crap kills cards.
I received an email from the website.

Hello,

The recommended specs are listed below.

•Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.

•Graphics card memory: 1 GB

You should be able to play this game on high settings, unfortunately this card will not play at ultra, but it will depend on the rest of the machine to make sure you will get these settings.

For what? I'm telling you, you'll have no problems running games with that 660. If I can do maxed settings with a 5850 then you can be assured the 660 will perform better.

If that response was for Metro2033, then yea it's because the MSAA option on that particular game kills even the best video cards like I said before. You don't even need it though. If it's for BF3, I can assure you (as the CPU thread I posted before) a 660 will max that game out.

Remember you get a lifetime warranty with an XFX 7870, and you only get a 3 year warranty with an EVGA 660.

I don't know if the slight performance decrease is worth having lifetime warranty over a 3 year one though.

the xfx 7870 is only 212 dollars at newegg -.- so it suits your budget and will kill everything else

the xfx 7870 is only 212 dollars at newegg -.- so it suits your budget and will kill everything else
I can't buy from overseas, every time I do, the item is usually faulty, so I am forced to buy from umart online, so please look there.

Back
Top Bottom