Would anybody like to help me?

MyNameisMattN

Solid State Member
I am going to build my first computer in about 3 weeks. i need some one to find me the best parts for my budget. I dont know alot about motherboards and whats the best value. if you could find the best parts ill owe you lol. heres my budget.
-ATX Case50 dollars.
-ATX AM3 Motherboard 100 dollars.
-AMD proccessor 100 dollars.

i am using my 550 watt power supply in my computer my gpu and my hard drives, cd drives.
This is just money i saved up my birthday is in early december and christmas is soon so thats when i will be buying my beast video card and a better power supply.

also what i want out of my motherboard. ATX, 16 GBs of ram and up is allowed. 2 pci express slots. also i dont need a intergrated gpu i have my own.

Also if you could find these parts on amazon

You got a gift card for Amazon or something? Because Newegg is a better place to shop for PC parts.

What is a hard budget we can go off of because you have 100/100/50 but yet say 16GB of RAM (which btw is pointless) and no budget for that. Once all of this is settled we can continue.

sorry i ment by a motherboard that can accept atleast 16 gbs of ram and up.
i have 4gbs of 1066 ram in my computer and i will use it in the build. if i have to i will buy a different kind of ram.

If you had a slightly bigger budget, Intel would be the better bet. For an extra 30 bucks you could have an Ivy Bridge i3 combo which would be much faster at games than any AMD CPU.

As your request.

CPU:
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ965FBGMBOX

Motherboard:
Newegg.com - Open Box: ASUS M5A99X EVO AM3+ AMD 990X SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Choose any case you desire in your budget. Just make sure it's capable of a standard ATX board.

Back
Top Bottom