Question about posts

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello..I have noticed that when I post..some times I get replies. When I do I have set things up to where I get email notification messages sent to me when someone does reply. Problem is...it might be a couple days..maybe less..and the same email notification is sent to me. Why? can that issue be fixed?

It is both redundant and it fills up my inbox with email messages I have already gotten..so if someone can recommend a fix..I would be grateful.

Thanks for any and all responses
Bye
SC

On my android phone, it instantly sends me an email the second someone replies. If you're using an iphone, iphones lack the ability to instantly know when you have an email. It has to check for emails at pre-defined intervals. Or at least my iphone 2g didn't have the ability to update in realtime whenever I used it.

If you're using outlook, the only way to get new emails is to hit f9 and do a send/receive. So only androids seem to be able to update in realtime.
There's probably a copyright for it and only android users are allowed to have it. I hate intellectual property rights for this reason. I know you have to have it in order to make everything fair but it adds to the inconvenience of your everyday computer use by taking everything useful away.

Also, sometimes the site is slow about sending emails. I get instant notifications for reported posts/threads and private messages, but at time they can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours behind the actual event.

Back
Top Bottom