Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i just whated an opinion if its worth buying the Graphics card or not coz i got so far "Avoid the Abit Siluro card" but i need advise on this
Geforce 4 Ti4200 128MB DDR Graphics card VIVO (PIXELVIEW GEFORCE 4 Ti4200)

what is this PIXELVIEW? or VIVO Are they anygood ??? i know i what a GEFORCE 4 Ti4200 but to many companys making the damm card, if was GEFORCE 4 Ti4200 asus i am sure i would buy it, no questions ask coz u can find load of review on, but more money is ask for it.but i have no idea about this VIVO/ PIXELVIEW and most reviews are in jap or russian

i can get this card for £86 before they sell it so quick a reply whould be great or a review link.

Peace...

Pixelview is probably the manufacturer. I have never heard of them myself, but it just means the card is a generic one. Basically, all GeForce 4 Ti4200 are the same no matter what company it is from. NVidia provides the manufact with a reference design for the board. Some add TV In/Out or other features, but essentially they are the same card. The manufact will sometimes customize the drivers as well, but you should be able to run the latest detonater drivers from NVidia with no problem. I have heard good things about the GeForce 4 Ti line. I would say go for it, if your budget is ok!

hi thanks for the site but i amm in the UK(england)

Newegg.com does not ship internationally. At this time we only ship within the United States and Puerto Rico.

thanks anyway.

but my whole point was if you guys knew the company not where can i get it at a cheap price.

i guess i just buy it anyway is just £86 fair price around London...

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom