Hi I'm Torey

GamerTorey

Banned
Even though this is like my 5th account on the forum I would like to say Hi as I never have before. Some of you may know me most probably not. Hopefully this is my last account :( I'm a very indecisive person. Anyways wish I had all my posts >.< Can't even post in off topic (again) lol

Please be advised that we only allow 1 account per user. It is stated right in our rules that we only allow 1 account per person, per IP. Neglect to read them is not an excuse.

*** Note: Only ONE account is allowed per individual. Anyone who opens an additional account will be immediately and permanently banned from the site. If there will be more than one account in a household contact an Admin via PM or email before the new account is started. We are not mind-readers and will automatically assume that both accounts belong to a single person.

If you wanted your Username changed, you only had to ask how it could be done instead of breaking our rules, several times, in making new accounts. Each time stating that you have read our rules when you have not. If you had you would have known that multiple accounts are not permitted.

Last edited:
Don't know what to say really. They can be deleted if it's an issue. All but this one anyway I hope, or merged or whatever. Didn't know people read those.

Back
Top Bottom