How dangerous is a PSU that lacks an MOV in the transient filtering stage

Ok Professor Jason:

California electricity crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haven't had some one call me on the carpet for citations since my days in university!

did you lift from wikipedia without citation back at your days in university?

it was a bit tongue in cheek when i said [citation needed] because thats what you do on wikipedia when a statement needs to be attributed and it isnt. THATS THE JOKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :Challenge:

i mean really. i thought it would be obvious what i was saying to the person who did the lifting.

did you lift from wikipedia without citation back at your days in university?

it was a bit tongue in cheek when i said [citation needed] because thats what you do on wikipedia when a statement needs to be attributed and it isnt. THATS THE JOKE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :Challenge:

i mean really. i thought it would be obvious what i was saying to the person who did the lifting.

Did I lift from wikipedia without citation back in my days in university? Absolutely.....NOT! That would have been labeled plagiarism and the penalty/sentence was very frightening: Immediate Dismissal!

In fact, the Professors repeatedly warned us that any and all forms of plagiarism would be met with the very harshest forms of punishment...and they meant exactly what they said!

One entire class session was entirely devoted to how to use the APA citation style and our Professors stood united that all papers must be submitted using the APA citation style and we were given massive penalties if we did otherwise...

My knees still tremble when I think of not citing any thing APA citation style!

Please have mercy on us Professor Jason!

Soar

Did I lift from wikipedia without citation back in my days in university? Absolutely.....NOT! That would have been labeled plagiarism and the penalty/sentence was very frightening: Immediate Dismissal!

In fact, the Professors repeatedly warned us that any and all forms of plagiarism would be met with the very harshest forms of punishment...and they meant exactly what they said!

One entire class session was entirely devoted to how to use the APA citation style and our Professors stood united that all papers must be submitted using the APA citation style and we were given massive penalties if we did otherwise...

My knees still tremble when I think of not citing any thing APA citation style!

Please have mercy on us Professor Jason!

Soar

i was just messing around and cracking myself up, but youre really digging in here. you copied from wikipedia, man. i mean, this isn't 5th grade. i thought it was funny that you copied, word for word, 2 sentences from wikipedia. maybe i should copy and paste the stories of shaking knees from in days of university stress greatly time to see where you ripped that off from. i'm glad to hear you didnt steal from wikipedia back then. unfortunately, you seem to be regressing. maybe you should cane yourself a few time as or what is great massive penalties of the time prescribed punishment tremble knees to make unglorious

anyways, what is this? a computer forum?
:Peeking:.

Back
Top Bottom