Need help picking a 2nd monitor

Guttzu

In Runtime
Well the time has come to purchase a cheap 2nd monitor because I have been streaming GW2 and I NEED a 2nd monitor... I've never had an issue with my Samsung but I want to stay around the $100-$120 (with shipping) so please help me out in picking a decent monitor in that price range...

Personally if your subjective to "cheap" then I would say any size and res that meets your demand would suffice lol. Just make sure it's a quality brand that remains in your budget.

I'm thinking the same thing. I have had bad luck with Acer panels in the past and my Asus is very nice but that Hanns-G seems to be the best bang for your buck.

Thanks for the input guys... The price went up a little but it still seems worth it. Again, this is going to be used as a backup monitor while I am streaming games...

Thanks for the input guys... The price went up a little but it still seems worth it. Again, this is going to be used as a backup monitor while I am streaming games...

I'll throw in a +1 for Hanns-G, have had a 16:10 22" Hanns-G since 2007 and it still works perfect. Never a dead or stuck pixel.

Back
Top Bottom