Power Supply fail. New attempt.

What would you recommend a proper volt setting be for them. I have no idea for these type of things?

Found ddr vtt voltage control is at 0.75 and if I go higher to 1.050v is flashing at me.

Bad or ignore.?

Alright, set Nb voltage control to 1.3 but after I ran windows then ran a game to test it, computer shut down again

Last edited:
Just tried removing all 4 sticks of ram, blew out slots and cleaned sticks. And I'm out of options.

Try running 2 sticks.
As a final test if you have another PSU in the house that is 550w or above go ahead and try that. I highly doubt it is the PSU though because if it was hitting it with a serious GPU load should have triggered. I'm still guessing it's stability or heat.

Alright, ran two different sets of sticks of ram, same thing while running a game. Psu warm but not hot each time. I have the Zalman Ultra Quiet Cpu Cooler running fine unless it got clogged internally. I don't have another psu near by unless bought.

How bother some. Heh

Is there a way to change in bios, the shutoff temp point? I feel that 40 degree's C shouldn't be a shut off temp, but that seems to be the point that it reaches that it will shut off. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom