Really stupid question. Really, really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, no other browsers... Heh, yup, I guess it was less stupid than I thought. Double clicking the ie icon just closes the current window and opens a new one instead, muradtalukdar.

make sure you have the "group similar taskbar buttons" disabled/unchecked...right click on taskbar...click on properties and uncheck that option in the "taskbar" tab.

Devlish - no luck. :(

Muradtalukdar - It can't be a virus or anything, it's a brand new computer and I tried opening multiple IEs before I even went online and it didn't work. Right-clicking and openin gin new window doesnt work either.

ok,...here's the thing,..up to now,..i still can't figure this one out,..you can opt to get another browser that lets you do tab browsing, it allows you to browse thru multiple pages with just one window,..OPERA 7 and MOZILLA has this feature....and its exactly why i dumped IE 6.....there's a free version of opera 7 that you can just download

Hmm, ok. I've been meaning to try opera for a while, so I guess I will.

Thanks for all your help, guys. :)

Hmm, i guess i was late for this one. But, good luck with opera. I hear there are websites out there that are not compatible with it however. Perhaps you can opt for Netscape, or check for IE updates or upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom