IRC?

Let me make this clear. I do not care what sites have what or do whatever with their IRC. We are not them so using them as an example is pointless.

Next I am not going to rely on bots or databases. Bots can be bypasses and the database was not created by us or specifically for us.

If it was going to be done it will be with a person we trust to do what is right to represent our site. End of that aspect. Since as of right now, we are not looking to extend our staff let alone get into a project such as IRC, it isn't going to happen. We have plenty of other things that must take priority first with our shift back to vB 3.8 and IRC is not one of them. It is no different than the same reasons why we do not, have not and will not install a chat box on our forums. We do not rely on bots or other people to do what we want, the way we want. So that is that.

We have enough on our plates as it is to get done with the site. IRC is not something that has been ever demanded.before and very few people will make good use of it. 4 people on a site of thousands is not enough to spend hours of time working on such a project.

We'll take it into consideration once we're finished with other things.

Members that want to make the site better are appreciated ;).

People, including law enforcement agencies realise that total coverage of illegal content isnt possible,

as long as you can prove you've made a very good attempt to try and keep it off, they usually cut you slack. I think it could work

People, including law enforcement agencies realise that total coverage of illegal content isnt possible,

as long as you can prove you've made a very good attempt to try and keep it off, they usually cut you slack. I think it could work

You should know by now that this forum doesn't work that way. It's full or none. :TrueStory:

Back
Top Bottom