Buying Monitor(s)

Mattmatt

In Runtime
I have posted about this before, but I am now literally about to buy this on how good this looks. I want to buy Newegg.com - Asus VE228H 21.5" Full HD HDMI LED BackLight LCD Monitor w/Speakers ASCR 10,000,000:1

Now, I am not sure about anything with monitors, and I want to know if I can hook up my Xbox with it, and then switch back to my computer easily with a click of a button or something. If i need to buy something external to do that post it below. Also, I want to have a double monitor setup, and I am going to buy an old 15 inch monitor something along the lines of this. Dell E153FP 15 LCD Monitor - Black | eBay
My question is if I am able to have this monitor running, while playing xbox on my good monitor, and then when I switch it back I will be able to use the monitors as a dual screen setup. Hopefully that helps and if i need to explain anything, just post and ask me. I have an ASUS G55, specs are GTX 660m and an i7, dunno if you need to know that. Also, this isnt a big deal but would I be able to have my laptop screen running, and have a 3 screen setup? That isnt a big deal to me because I wont need and, and I will use an external keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom