iPhone 5 announced for 21st September release

coughslidetounlockcough

But yes, annoying from all sides, and the rabidity they all go after anything and everything with is disgusting.

coughslidetounlockcough

But yes, annoying from all sides, and the rabidity they all go after anything and everything with is disgusting.

If I recall, they beat Motorola but lost to HTC on slide to unlock?

Doesn't matter either way, there are some things that are just common sense improvements that no one should be suing over.

Probably not, but I am interested in seeing benchmarks. This claim of it being twice as fast as the 4S has me intrigued to see if that's accurate. Since the benchmarks for the 800MHz A5 dual-core chip was faster than the 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos chip on the Galaxy S II and Snapdragon processors on other HTC phones, I wonder how this one will stack up.

A5 isn't faster than the 1.2ghz Exynos 4210 in the Galaxy S2, they are both Cortex A9 cpus but the 4210 is clocked higher and is therefore faster, You're probably thinking of gpu performance which is one area the 4s does beat the S2 at.

As far as Snapdragon goes you need to be more specific, there are two generations of it currently out there. Snapdragon S3 may not be faster than A5 but S4 certainly is and S4 Pro will easily beat A6 in cpu performance.

I'll be ordering mine come the 19th....
Looking forward to getting back into Apple's ecosystem :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom