windows xp pro 64 bit + monitor

tomc102968

In Runtime
Hi i could not get the search button to work so if this has been answered before my apologies. I installed windows xp64bit pro on a spare hard drive only to find out my hanns-g hw 191w doesnt support it.

My question is this ...Is there an easy way to find a monitor that will support xp pro 64?

thanks
tom

Yeah all monitors support every kind of operating system. Did you connect your monitor correctly?

they are no drivers to instal it i have image but there are no drivers on the web page for it ..sorry for confusion and thanks for replying

Is it possible he might be referring to the old days when if you needed a monitor driver if you had a CRT that wouldn't get recognized properly for resolution and refresh rates? You shouldn't need that now

Exactly, I was thinking he was possibly confused and thought maybe ya still need those.
Although I will say, my hanns-G, which is just labeled "I-inc" (some sister company) did come with drivers on a CD for xp32, maybe that's why he was looking for an xp64 one which was not on the CD.

I think he needs video drivers.

Look what I have:

mnitor.png

I have an Acer 23" and Samsung 20". I'm not noticing any problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom