Best Laptop under $500 (USA)

carlitouus

Solid State Member
Hi guys,sadly my Dell died out, and I hate Dells they're a piece of crap to me. It didn't last me more than a year and a half, motherboard, charger and everything went bad. I take care of my things, my HP desktop runs like new and I do give it maintenance.

Anyway, college started and I have bought all my books on kindle and need to purchase a new laptop by tomorrow.

G6-1D11DX and G6-1D80NR , is there something bad about these? Here is what I need:

Long lasting batter(like the two laps I just cited or better)
Not too heavy, light would be best.
Fast, processor as I trade stocks and will use it for business.

Any ideas? I got $500 but the cheaper the better and It would have to be available at a store by tomorrow(New Jersey)
Sorry im doing this through my phone(thank god it's a droid lapdock for the rarz). Thanks

:)I think i have something for u
ASUS K53S series might suit ur budget & specs requirement.

I like the numeric keyboard... but it seems to be discontinued ? Is there any similar one in the market that is not discontinued?

I just picked this unit up from Tiger Direct:

ASUS K55A-BI5093B Laptop Computer - 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

They had a deal for this laptop with a laptop case and a mouse, all for $380.

I think they sold out, but hopefully they will get some more in!

Soar

I just picked this unit up from Tiger Direct:

ASUS K55A-BI5093B Laptop Computer - 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

They had a deal for this laptop with a laptop case and a mouse, all for $380.

I think they sold out, but hopefully they will get some more in!

Soar

Seems like a better deal than mine, I paid $378(including taxes) with a 4GB of ram(Sold separately). Thing is, I don't buy laptop or expensive items online, hate having to wait haha. I will go to BestBuy and see if they have anything better. Thanks for sharing though!

Back
Top Bottom