Can't get sound through headsets, earphones etc..

JoeHepperle

Beta member
Hello all this is my first time here I've came for an issue that has been annoying me for some time now and I really can't find the solution.
Before I start here is my computer to clear up what spec I have incase that could be an issue:

Battlefield War Rush Intel Core i5 2500K 3.30GHz @ 4.40GHz DDR3 Limited Edition Quad Core System []

I have a 560Ti graphics card instead of the one said there though ^

So here is my issue; my issue is that the sound on my computer can only seem to come out of my Television which I currently use as a monitor at the moment. I have plugged in several amounts of earphones/headphones and the result is the same. And yes I have went on audio manager, control panel and made sure everything is checked to ensure that they should work, and they still don't. (I am studying IT and games design, I have good computer knowledge so something that simple is not the issue).

I was hoping someone could help me out so I can finally game with my headphones!

Is your PC connected to your TV via HDMI? If yes then that is why. Try going into your sound options, under playback devices select your normal speakers or headphones as the case may be and disable your HDMI audio and see if that helped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom