Problems with 32" HDMI TV after shut down

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I shut down the System this morning and have booted the laptop back up at tea time tonight and the TV is not being reconnized by the Laptop with eather the HDMI Port or the VGA Port. When I connect the TV via HDMI the Screen Goes Blank on the 18.5" Hanns G and also the Laptop its self. Sometime the TV will say No Signal, and other Times it will say Not Surpport, I had everthing up and working this time last night but dont know how I got their and why its not working now. Honestly this is a Nightmere, Can anyone help, connecting a HDMI TV to the Laptop. I have the Male VGA and HDMI Cable, everything but its just not working. Anyone help please?

Did you check screen resolution, see if Windows recognizes it?

I Booted the Systems up tonight MindoverMaster, and the TV was'nt being recodnized, so I got intouch with a Friend, who used an Application called Team Viewer, and remotly connected to the System, via this application over the net. It was the Resulution I think, as the TV wasnt responding and stateing "No Signal", The screens went blank and thus he configured it from his end useing the Wizard wich was accsessable via right clicking the desktop. "Intel TV Wizard" .

I'm not fully sue how he done it but its working, and I just hope to god when I shut down the systems, it will Boot Via the TV when you get the windows Log on screen.

When I boot the system, I have to enter my Tryecrypt password on the laptop screen, then am hopeing it will hand over to the TV, I've got the 19" Monitor I have running as an extended desktop. Its a nightmere when haveing to set it up.

What you do think the cause could be, the Resulution mabie?

I shut down the System this morning and have booted the laptop back up at tea time tonight and the TV is not being reconnized by the Laptop with eather the HDMI Port or the VGA Port. When I connect the TV via HDMI the Screen Goes Blank on the 18.5" Hanns G and also the Laptop its self. Sometime the TV will say No Signal, and other Times it will say Not Surpport, I had everthing up and working this time last night but dont know how I got their and why its not working now. Honestly this is a Nightmere, Can anyone help, connecting a HDMI TV to the Laptop. I have the Male VGA and HDMI Cable, everything but its just not working. Anyone help please?
Have you tried rebooting laptop while connected to the TV with the HDMI or the VGA? I have a Vizio TV and when connecting my laptop to it I cant simply hook HDMI up and turn the TV on and get it to work. I have to actually plug the computer up, turn the TV on and then power on my laptop. Sometimes it will work with just opening and closing the screen on the laptop but most of the time I need to actually power the device on and off.

David Carhart

Have you tried rebooting laptop while connected to the TV with the HDMI or the VGA? I have a Vizio TV and when connecting my laptop to it I cant simply hook HDMI up and turn the TV on and get it to work. I have to actually plug the computer up, turn the TV on and then power on my laptop. Sometimes it will work with just opening and closing the screen on the laptop but most of the time I need to actually power the device on and off.

David Carhart

IMO, that's not really true. But I can't remember how I did it with my TV...

I Booted the Systems up tonight MindoverMaster, and the TV was'nt being recodnized, so I got intouch with a Friend, who used an Application called Team Viewer, and remotly connected to the System, via this application over the net. It was the Resulution I think, as the TV wasnt responding and stateing "No Signal", The screens went blank and thus he configured it from his end useing the Wizard wich was accsessable via right clicking the desktop. "Intel TV Wizard" .

I'm not fully sue how he done it but its working, and I just hope to god when I shut down the systems, it will Boot Via the TV when you get the windows Log on screen.

When I boot the system, I have to enter my Tryecrypt password on the laptop screen, then am hopeing it will hand over to the TV, I've got the 19" Monitor I have running as an extended desktop. Its a nightmere when haveing to set it up.

What you do think the cause could be, the Resulution mabie?

The resolution at first maybe was not supported which is why you most likely got the 'No Signal' warning on the screen. After Windows boots up, you should however get the login screen on both your laptop and TV (if it's set to mirrored) or which ever settings you shutdown lastly with.

Back
Top Bottom