TV for Monitor (Hanspree) running a 18.5" extended Desktop

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Hello folks, I have a random question for you advanced tech heads out their. Will running a Hannsspree 32" LCD TV as my Primery Monitor with a 18.5" Hanns-G as the extended desktop, damage my system? I have the TV it self running Via. HDMI and the Monitor the Hanns-G 18.5" as a extended desktop. I've managed to get it up and running as the primery device with the HDMI Cable but dont want to damage my Laptop\Notebook. Its running on its own Power Surply the TV, Monitor, & TV, as with everything else but looking at the screen the Writeing and text is abit pixelated.

Can anyone offer adive please.

Thanks.

Excilent MindoverMaster. At the minute I've got the Resolution set to 1280 x 720 for the 32" TV, I think its just a little bit pixelated. with their being a 18.5" Extended Desktop running on the other Monitor.

On the acutall TV at the Minute I've set the resulution to 1024 x 768, If I set the resulution to 1920 x 1080, I get a screen that is struggling by the looks of it to refresh it self. Its connected by HDMI, after 15 Pin VGA failed for some reason. At this resolution 1024 x 768 the screen is acutally giveing a full picture in the way I can see everything in the corners, the the desktop fits perfectly. is this the best I'm gonna get? Just looks abit bulky. At 1920 x 1080 the desktop dosent fit the full screen, and you can see the pictyure flickering. Is this the best I'm gonna get?

Back
Top Bottom