Buying a gaming pc need HELP!

Whatever damage happened from moving your computer wouldn't have been avoided if it wasn't prebuilt - it must have had a damn good shake...

You sure it isn't processor? I'm pretty sure i broke my processor for shaking the computer (it was more of a hitting really, the side panel wouldn't go back in place), so it could be in your case too.

If you had bought a prebuilt computer with the same parts, you would have paid significantly more.
When you press the power, does it turn on for a few seconds, then off again? Or does nothing light up/turn on? Hopefully, the power button broke :p

Whatever damage happened from moving your computer wouldn't have been avoided if it wasn't prebuilt - it must have had a damn good shake...

take everything that attaches to the motherboard and power supply and unplug it. then plug it all back in and see how things go.

and remember, it's a computer, not a kickball.

I did not hit smack knock or bump my computer with any kind of force. It turned on ran for 5 mins then blue screen which shocked the hell out of me..so i turned it off then turned it back on n nothing. Just the fans n power go on. Turns out its the mobo..AGAIN but this time im takin pics cause im pretty sure newegg damaged my previous mobo but i had no proof...itss been almost 2 months now n ive gotten only a day of enjoyment so far..

Need help with custom gaming pc its my first time building one and I wanna know if what i picked out will work, I pretty much wanna play Wow on ultra settings and never have the fps drop below 39 fps no matter what the circumstances are and have at least an average of 65fps or more but I made this as budget related as possible for under 1.2k and im getting every thing of of newegg cuz it keeps the coast down on shipping so here we go....

GPU: GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB
CPU: 3rd Gen i7 3770 Ivy Bridge 3.4ghz (3.9ghz Turbo)
Motherboard: Asus P8H77-V LGA 1155 Intel H77
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 X 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7,200RPM SATA 6.OGB/S 3.5"
Power Supply: Mk 2 750w
So let me know if this system will work and if it will meet my graphics needs, and remember I'm a complete noob at computers. O and one last thing what would be a good cooling system for the i7 that doesn't coast more than $50?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom