Flat Screen fit all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but will the LCD flat screen monitor come with VGA and DVI... what if i order and its a DVI cord? lol

Uh, as far as I know the SAT only goes up to 1600. Is this something new?
Yeah snap I didn't know about that change, I had a chance to take it in 7th grade too cause I scored high enough on the TAAS testing, (Texas Assessment of Academic Skills) but I was like "eh i'm in 7th grade, what the hell do I need to take the SAT's for"

AND_YOU_ARE said:
My younger sis jus took the test and it was still out of 1600. Is it a different SAT test or something?

she's probably a senior; the last test for the 1600 version is in december

those who are currently juniors or below (like me, im a sophomore), have to take the 2400 version, starting in march 2005 . . .

but you can still take the 1600 version if you want

SiZcO said:
but will the LCD flat screen monitor come with VGA and DVI... what if i order and its a DVI cord? lol

if you purchase the monitor online, there should either be pics of what is included or a summary of what's included, and the cord should be told there. if you are getting it from a store, check out the box and see what it comes with. if the monitor does not come with a vga cord, buy one for cheap, at any online or retail computer/electronics store. but i'm pretty darn sure it will come with at least the vga cord, my LCD came with both VGA and DVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom