Software change - Forum changes today

Thanks for the note about that Mak! Looks so much better with the sidebar off.

One thing I've noticed, the shortcuts to add Bold or Italics tags don't work any more. If you could get around to adding those back that would be nice, I used them often :p

Not sure what you mean? Cause I see the BBCode on both the Quick Reply and the Advanced Reply box and they work just fine for me.:TrueStory:

I meant keyboard shortcuts, sorry. Like Ctrl+B would give you [ B][ /B] tags, Ctrl+I would do the same for italics, etc. Doesn't work now :(

Are you using the WYSIWYG Editor or have you switched the editor out for a different one? I think that is an option of WYSIWYG.

Are you using the WYSIWYG Editor or have you switched the editor out for a different one? I think that is an option of WYSIWYG.
Edit: Well, works fine on the latest Firefox. My normal browser is Comodo Dragon (a Chromium distro)

Whatever this one is. Doesn't work with Quick Reply either. I'm downloading Firefox atm to see if it works for me there.
d1c0333d1bfc0c47fdd3d7191c2571a9.png

Last edited:
Go into UserCP under Edit Options. That is nothing that your showing me but a reply box. It looks like the standard editor, but to verify check your profile options.

Back
Top Bottom