Building A Budget Gaming PC

AngelRose

Beta member
I want to build up a gaming PC, but I just don't know where to start. I am not a hardcore gamer, but would like to be one day:D

I do not know too much about hardware, but would like to learn as I go along the way and I REALLY need help!

I want a gaming PC that can basically play anything. If I go into the store, I want to choose a game according to it's awesomness, not it's specs necessarily. I don't want to start the game, be ecstatic to play it, just to get ctd or the blue screen of death...

As I said, I'm not that clued up, but would like to learn from you experts out there.

I am on a budget, and would just like to know what I need and how much I need to save up, lol!

Is there anybody out there that could please help me?

I am not sure where I will be getting my parts from yet, I basically just want help "building" one up so that I know how much I will need to save up.

Please help!

if i dont know how much parts cost, and how much money you have to spend on parts, or where the parts can be purchased from south africa, i can't really help you put together a system.

do you have other questions about building a computer?

You have to understand that the computer parts world changes every few months. Prices change weekly, and new and better things come out constantly. If we built you a rig now and you took 6 months to save up it would be pointless to have this list of parts. Some of them could be EOL, some of them simply discontinued, better stuff can be out, ect. This being said, you should really save up around 800-1000 then ask so we know a specific budget and you're ready to buy.

Please tell us details about your budget,then we will try to help you about your gaming pc and also tell us what kind of games you are wanting to play?

what is your budget, and where will you be getting your parts from?

j8cu

:SeriouslyChan:

Back
Top Bottom