Software change - Forum changes today

Although I know many like the side column, it annoyed me because it would not stay closed like the way I wanted it. this place looks much like other forums at this time but I'm sure you'll be changing that asap

I could not get back here until I cleaned out my cookies, kept getting this admin log on box....hey...I did get three rocks with one shot!!!

The right column will be returning but I think you'll find it easier to disable (or minimize). No surprise about clearing cookies... the indexing has changed a bit to a more standard format with the forums page now at: techist.com/forums/

That and the PM's got erased as well. But that's okay it's easy to PM someone. I was a bit surpirsed that my old bookmark didn't work lol

I still have all my PMs. Looks ugly right now... Gotta be full screen, or it looks very cramped.

Default VB icons look bad, too.

Last edited:
Any way to change the theme back to something closer to the old one? This brighter grey is harder on the eyes and I find myself squinting at the forums.

Layout seems ultra squished with the bar on the right... wouldn't be bad for an older screen, but I have two huge spaces on the right, and posts are really narrow in Chrome, and when I say narrow, I mean narrow enough that signatures look funky or the images in them are throwing things off due to how the layout is screwy.

Back
Top Bottom