CS:GO / Vid Card Question/Help.

ImTorey

Banned
So around 3 times now while playing CS:GO my game screen kind of acted like it froze then it came back but my FPS went from around 80 to like 8 , the screen usually freezes then goes black and comes back and then runs like crap. I can't tell if its an issue with CS:GO I am randomly getting or my video card. Anyone got any tips or ideas?

Well I'm not sure if CS:GO is causing it to happen but after it does happen it is still running boggy in other games, tried bf3 and was getting the same results. Going to turn off evga precision for a few days and see if it still happens. had it oc from 733 or so to 777 and 1250 from (733 1100) but ran test for an hour and no particles or issues so idk. anyways.

So around 3 times now while playing CS:GO my game screen kind of acted like it froze then it came back but my FPS went from around 80 to like 8 , the screen usually freezes then goes black and comes back and then runs like crap. I can't tell if its an issue with CS:GO I am randomly getting or my video card. Anyone got any tips or ideas?

Well I'm not sure if CS:GO is causing it to happen but after it does happen it is still running boggy in other games, tried bf3 and was getting the same results. Going to turn off evga precision for a few days and see if it still happens. had it oc from 733 or so to 777 and 1250 from (733 1100) but ran test for an hour and no particles or issues so idk. anyways.

might be your OC.
I ran stress test on my card for at least 7 hours while i slept. everything looked good and i still crashed while in BF3. try reverting to stock and see.

Back
Top Bottom