Speaker/Headset Ideas For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyCho_BoB

Baseband Member
Hey, was looking for some new speakers and a headset for christmas.

The speakers need to be better than my current altec lansing 2.1's that I got with my dell, but very affordible, I'm talking under $80. I was looking at those ~$60 5.1 and 6.1 logitech systems on newegg? BTW my sound card is a creative labs audigy 2zs.

As for the headset, I need something that will still give me good sound and also give me good voice reception (HF2 hehe) my old plantronics broke :(.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who helped me pick out parts for my first computer during the summer! It's quite a piece of art if I do say so myself!

I would go for a logitech speaker system and a headset/mic. I just bought a head set from logitech and its great. They make great products. Newegg has slot to choose from. It depends on how much you want to spend, but they all have good sound.

:D! Yes, the headset I purchased is SWEET! I can safely say it is the best headset I have ever used... and the sound production is AWESOME!

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=26-106-012&DEPA=0

Only $63.00 there, almost half off the retail price if purchased directly from Plantronics.

The bass on these things... is simply amazing! Also, if you game... these will never leave your side. You will hear things you never heard before in games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom