Hello

brentrich

Beta member
Nevermind. Can someone get a look at my parts to see if I'm all good to go

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fzDN

Hi guys,

I wanted to hear your feedback to see if I'm all good to go. (I already ordered Case - corsair 500 and Window 7 so dont worry about case and OS system)

Intel i5-3570K, Asus Radeon HD 7870, Corsair 500R Black - System Build - PCPartPicker

For PSU, is 850 watts overkill or should i go for Newegg.com - CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX650 650W ATX12V v2.31 / EPSV12 v2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

For ram, should i stick with 4x4 or 8x2 gb (I need 16 gb due to graphic designer)

Video card - is my video card good enough for pretty everything, is it the right kind of video card to put on motherboard? Or do you suggest me to switch to another video card similar to it or do you suggest me to switch to nvidia?

Overall, what rating would you give my computer 1 to 10 (10 is the best)

Let me know if I'm missing anything or no. Or it's good to go. I hope this computer will last for a long time. :)

Thanks!

One more thing, is my PSU overkill or should i stick with lower one like 650? What about Video Card, is it good enough for modern games and will it fit on motherboard.

OVerall what would you rate my computer.. 1 to 10 (10 is the best)

Thanks

Computer looks fine, but you don't need that much wattage on the PSU. I would go for the HX750 instead for the price.
You also don't need 16GB of RAM for gaming. If you can afford it, I would suggest going with the 660ti for 300. Much better card for the price.

Computer looks fine, but you don't need that much wattage on the PSU. I would go for the HX750 instead for the price.
You also don't need 16GB of RAM for gaming. If you can afford it, I would suggest going with the 660ti for 300. Much better card for the price.

Newegg.com - hx750 that one for PSU?

What would you rate my computer overall as? 1-10? i hope it's a solid computer.

Newegg.com - hx750 Is that the one? for PSU

It wont let me post link, can you link it for me. Also overall, what rating will you give my computer as? 1-10.. I hope its in 8 or 9 or 10.

I would say an 8 myself if it matters. What do you need me to post a link to?

Not too bad, I already ordered all the parts, I wanted you to link me 750w Power supply but i already ordered it. What i got was [h=1]CORSAIR HX Series HX750 (CMPSU-750HX) 750W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply[/h]
I hope it's the right now and cost $144.. good deal tho.

Back
Top Bottom