About to order tonight

What if I keep the 550 ti and downgrade to the i5? Will the i7 be a noticeable difference for what I'm doing ( visual studio, vmware, etc ). The only game I see myself playing will be CS:GO
i7 has a higher core clock, higher turbo, and HT. Yea, stick with the i7, it's your better bet as you are using programs that see a difference in CPU performance. I'm not saying that the i5 wont be fast, but if you have the cash I recommend the i7.

+1 to that, I was just saying if this were my build, I would downgrade and upgrade my graphics card, but I suggest sticking with the i7 on what you plan on doing, and unless you have the cash/you want to game, upgrade the graphics card, and keep the i7 :)

+1 to that, I was just saying if this were my build, I would downgrade and upgrade my graphics card, but I suggest sticking with the i7 on what you plan on doing, and unless you have the cash/you want to game, upgrade the graphics card, and keep the i7 :)
Gaming isn't his priority which is why I kept posting to keep the i7. He stated he does a lot of video editing and is a software developer.

Back
Top Bottom