what mobo brands are good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSXmike

In Runtime
... and which ones should i stay away from...

i recently purchaced a mobo and cpu from newegg... but when i finally recieved it... the cpu was DOA... so i consulted some friends and they told me to send back the entire thing just incase it was the mobo too... so i did...

got an email the other day from newegg saying that the parts were out of stock and they were gonna give me a full refund instead...

so now i guess im shopping for another new mobo but im unsure which brands are good and are gonna be reliable and which ones are gonna give me nothing but problems... thanks in advance:D

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

Abit is the absolute best motherboard manufacturer (imo).

"I Bee M-inem..."

I've used Via tech mobo's for a long time. VARY good boards. Not shure witch ones to stay away from yet. :confused: :cool:

thanks for the welcome:)

so far ive been told that abit, asus, DFI, and soltek are some good strong boards... any opinions on those

ohGrFreak said:
ASUS good, ton's of features, great quality. But if you don't know what you are doing and need the tech support, then I guess you should leave ASUS out. :(

yea i know the basics but when it comes to fine tuning... im clueless... this will be the first computer i will have built by myself... all the other times i had a friend who knew what he was doing by my side... but now when i ask someone for help, none of them want to help me or they try to change the subject... see where im comming from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom