Laptop Suggestion?

SiZcO

In Runtime
I'm looking for a laptop to pretty much just Surf NET and to hook it DVI to hdmi cord to my tv to watch movies... have a pretty decent HDD. not looking to spend alot.. any ideas?

That leaves us little information.

Most newer laptops already have HDMI connections.

A decent HDD? If you mean a 3.5 HDD, you can't fit in the laptop.

not looking for an expensive one, what is your budget?

Does screen size matter, amount of RAM, type of CPU, etc.

That leaves us little information.

Most newer laptops already have HDMI connections.

A decent HDD? If you mean a 3.5 HDD, you can't fit in the laptop.

not looking for an expensive one, what is your budget?

Does screen size matter, amount of RAM, type of CPU, etc.

I'd say atleast 500GB HDD. my budget is around 400 bucks screen size doesn't matter and CPU and ram doesn't matter its just for basic surfing and some movies.

You never answered my question fully. Is your HDD 2.5cm? Cause or else it won't fit. One will come with your laptop, not to worry about that.

If you want to watch movies, will this be in full HD 1080?

Not necessarily, Brett. On a tablet, not every site will work as you want. Such as Newegg. You need to download an app, not simply go to newegg.com.

Wow, i forgot all about this thread. i'm very sorry. Like i said.. i didn't mean i already have a HDD.. i'm looking for a 640 or more HDD that have been coming with most laptop these days.. and i think most of the newer laptops has 8GB memory and CPU isn't that big of a day.. i'm thinking about selling my big rig and just having a laptop for doing backup movies and surfing the web and doing LIGHT gaming.. budget now would be around 500-600 bucks i'd say.. just so much to pick from these days hard to to pick out the good from the bad.

Back
Top Bottom