Looking to upgrade

^ Good point... Thanks! Ok cool well I'll be buying the card this week! Gonna have to run it on stock cooling until all the watercooling stuff gets here... I can't imagine the stock cooling is that horribad...?

Both great choices. Just an FYI, I think Heatkiller blocks are some of the best on the market. If I ever went custom again, I would have all Heatkiller blocks.

^Thanks, that is reassuring that I picked something good. I'm assuming to get the Heatkiller #16003 GTX 680 Backplate with it as well... Yeah I have loved my Heatkiller CPU block... HEATKILLER® CPU Rev3.0 1366 Limited Edition and it has been awesome...

Thanks for the suggestion on Performance-PCs... I've bought things from both them and Sidewinder and have had no issues with either company...

I'm still using the same HW Labs Black Ice SR1 360 Carbon Black - Triple 120mm Rad and love it... No issues and it's been 2 years. Just clean it every six months and it's fine. The Heatkiller CPU block is the same... Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to mount the new Radiator.

So I did some test reviewing and it looks like the best 240 I could buy is the Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm: http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata..._info&cPath=59_457_667_1075&products_id=32769. The RX240 comes in close but the Alphacool seems to be a beast! Plus it has 6 port options which would be nice for me wanting to mount it on the 2 fans that are attached to my HDD cage in my cooler master ATCS 840... Seems like this might be an awesome fit!

Back
Top Bottom